- Gives more power to your shower
- Increase the pressure and the flow
for use with mixer showers
and single outlet smart showers on Gravity water systems
- Not suitable
for use with Aquastream™ Thermo, integral pumped smart showers and smart dual outlet showers on Gravity water systems.
- Length: 306mm
- Width 126mm
- Height (excluding flexible hoses) 223mm
- Power supply : V: 230 PH:1 Hz:50
- Enclosure : MC0120 - IP22, MC0250 - IP44, MC0340 - IP44
- Type of motor : Induction
- Power consumption : MC0120 - 430 Watts, MC0250 - 635 Watts, MC0340 - 815 Watts
- full load current : MC0120 1.9 Amps, MC0250 2.8 Amps, MC0340 3.8 Amps
- Rating : Intermittent (S3) 20 mins on/40 mins off @ 15 l/min.
- Max No starts per hour: 60
- Max in let head : MC0120 - 13 metres, MC0250 - 14 metres, MC0340 - 14 metres
- Max head (closed valve ): MC0120 - 18.6 metres, MC0250 - 26 metres, MC0340 - 34 metres
- Max working pressure: MC0120 370 kPa (3.7 bar), MC0250 600 kPa (6.0 bar), MC0340 600 kPa (6.0 bar)
- Max ambient temperature: 40ºC
- Max water temperature : 65ºC
In normal circumstances the temperature of stored water should never exceed 65ºC. A stored water temperature of 60ºC is considered sufficient to meet all normal requirements and will minimise deposition of scale in hard water areas.
- Min water temperature : 4ºC
- Noise : The equivalent continuous A-weighted sound pressure level at a distance of 1 metre from the pump does not exceed 70 dB(A).
- Connections: 22mm push-fit flexible hoses including isolation valves supplied.
- Shower system compatibility : Thermostatic range all systems except Aquastream Thermo, Axis Digital standard systems, Quartz Digital standard systems
Not sure about your water system? Contact our customer service team on 01959 560010, chat to one of our advisors on Live Chat or follow this link