As the impact of coronavirus – or COVID19 – touches every corner of the globe, we are working in response to these unprecedented circumstances that our people and communities now face.
We remain committed to supplying any day to day needs for our customers. However, as demand increases so too does the requirement to bring more people back to work but also continuing our support for the governments’ calls to limit the spread of COVID-19.
As we prepare for the gradual return to work of our employees, our first priority will always remain the health and safety of our people.
We are continuously conducting COVID-19 risk assessments in line with Government guidance. The risk assessment, which identifies all control measures in place to manage and control the risk of the virus, has been issued to all Aqualisa staff. Furthermore, all staff members returning to work will be issued with a full induction outlining these changes and the new rules in place.
The changes made takes into consideration the health and safety of our employees, customers and contractors and also takes on board government guidelines around welfare of our staff.
We are continuing to prioritise home repairs service for our most vulnerable customers, during which our field service team will be strictly adhering to government guidelines to minimise the risk to themselves and others. Where we are unable to attend the property, our expert teams will try to diagnose and then fix the fault remotely.
We thank all our customers, suppliers and staff for your support at this difficult time. Please feel free to get in touch should you need any more specific information.
Aqualisa COVID-19 Secure Statement
We confirm we have complied with the government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with people who work at Aqualisa
- We have implemented the necessary risk controls and will continually review the risk assessment upon any changes
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk