join our club today
Becoming a member of the Aqualisa Installer Club grants you a huge range of benefits, from expert product training with our technical team, to exclusive promotions, discounts on spares & accessories, Fit & Earn installation bonuses and early access to new products.
Club membership is free of charge and is simple with our online membership form below.
The Aqualisa Installer Club is open to all UK based independent plumbers, installers and bathroom fitters. We offer free expert training on our showering technologies and for those who have attended one of our training courses, further benefits of membership are available including a free online profile to promote your services and generate customer leads.
To learn more about the Installer Club and our 'Fit And Earn' rewards please click here
Fill in the form below to apply for your membership today.
Aqualisa Installer Club
Terms of Membership
- The Aqualisa Installer Club is open to all plumbing & heating professionals based in and operating within the UK. Members must be 18 years of age or above.
- Membership of the Aqualisa Installer Club is free of charge
- The Aqualisa Installer Club is owned and managed exclusively by Aqualisa Products Ltd and is not governed by any third parties or associated with any other manufacturers or retailers
- The Aqualisa Installer Club is comprised of three membership levels.
- Level 1: Entry level
- Level 2: Trained & Promoted
- Level 3: Aqualisa Service Accredited Installers
- Level 1 membership is available to all independent installers who wish to join the club but has limited member benefits. Access to membership benefits such as an ongoing 10% discount on spare parts is available to level 1 members, as is access to online training materials, access to the Installer Club telephone hotline, and access to regular promotions and special events is available to level 1 members. However, benefits reserved for level 2 & 3 members, including online profiles and contract installations will not be included in level 1 membership.
- Level 1 membership will automatically be upgraded to level 2 membership upon successful completion of an Aqualisa Products full training event
- Access to level 2 membership, and subsequent promotion online via a personal profile is only available to those individuals who have attended full Aqualisa training courses. Aqualisa offers three types of installation training courses focusing on Digital Mixer Showers, Thermostatic Mixer Showers and Electric Showers. Members do not need to have completed all three to gain access to level 2 of the Aqualisa Installer Club, but as a minimum, the Digital Mixer Shower course must be completed. No online profiles will be displayed for those who have not completed training.
- Aqualisa Products Ltd training is valid for 5 years and, as of the launch of the Aqualisa Installer Club in February 2017, any previously trained installer who has completed training after February 2012 will be eligible for automatic membership
- Access to level 3, which offers club members the chance to complete installations on behalf of Aqualisa Products Ltd, either for warranty replacements or new installations; is by invitation only and will be extended by the Aqualisa Products Ltd customer service & engineer department. All offered work will be at a pre-determined rate and must be carried out within the conditions set forth by Aqualisa Products Ltd.
- The Aqualisa Installer Club membership is available only to independent installers and cannot be offered through an employer or academic institution. You may join the Aqualisa Installer Club if you are employed by a company, however membership and all benefits are restricted to you as an individual and your membership profile on aqualisa.co.uk will be restricted to your personal information and not that of any company or institution you are associated with
- Confirmation of a valid Public Liability Insurance policy must be provided before membership can be granted
- The Aqualisa Installer Club operates online and displays personal information at aqualisa.co.uk to assist our homeowner customers easily find and select an installer to assist them in a private installation. All information supplied to Aqualisa as part of your membership will be publicly displayed and accessible online. If you do not wish to be listed under the “Find an Installer” service at Aqualisa.co.uk, please do not request membership of supply information.
- Aqualisa Products Ltd retains the right to refuse or cancel any individual membership at anytime and will take all necessary steps to uphold the integrity of membership and ensure a level of excellence is provided for both members of the club and homeowners who use the service. Aqualisa Products Ltd retains the right to dissolve the Aqualisa Installer Club
- Aqualisa reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Aqualisa Installer Club initiative at any stage should the business decide to do so. In this eventuality, any outstanding or unused member bonuses shall be credited in full within 30 days of the club disbandment
- The Aqualisa Installer Club membership benefits of discounted spare parts is available exclusively for purchases made at aqualisa.co.uk or by telephone with our dedicated Customer Service & support team.
- Access to the Aqualisa Installer Club “Fit & Earn” bonus scheme is available to all members within the Aqualisa Installer Club and will be operated and governed by Aqualisa Products Ltd. The "Fit & Earn" bonus scheme is valid for installations completed after 01 February 2017.
Any dispute resolutions and outcomes determined by Aqualisa Products Ltd will be deemed final. Please note “Fit & Earn bonuses” will not be due or payable for any sub-contract of direct work undertaken on behalf of Aqualisa Products Ltd
- Any individual may terminate their membership at anytime and for any reason. Please note, 14 days notification is required by Aqualisa Products Ltd in order to terminate an individual membership and remove any relevant online profiles and information. Please note up to 30 days may be required for settlement of any outstanding bonus or payments