Concealed mixer shower Aspire DL with fixed shower head
Made with a luxury brass valve and finished in polish chrome, Aspire is built to stand the test of time.
- Luxury brass valve with chrome finish
- Dual lever for effective flow and temperature control
- Generously proportioned 105mm Harmony™ fixed or adjustable shower head with 4 impressive spray patterns
- ‘Eco’ spray setting delivers up to 25% water saving
- Easy clean nozzles to help reduce limescale from shower heads
- An exposed system is available
- Suits all approved domestic UK water systems
Our Harmony shower head for our concealed shower mixer Aspire:
4 sprays patterns: Inner, outer, middle, eco
- Adjustable and fixed shower head Harmony diameter: 105mm
- Length of the shower rail for the adjustable head only : 890mm
- Width of the wallplate : 165mm
- Easy clean nozzles
- Easy click spray selector
- Adjustable height slider
- Anti-twist hose connector
- Gel hanger
- Chrome plated metal hose – length 1.5m
- Temperature control
- Flow control
- Fixed ‘Tilt’ Harmony™ shower head
Hose length: 1.5m
How to clean your shower:
The secret: use a dish washing sponge
You may have one at least in your kitchen or get one immediately as you can use it in the shower too.
Pour some baking soda and white vinegar and leave it rest in the shower for at least 30 minutes.
Then use your brush.
For an ultimate result, add some lemon juice.
Want a brand new shower head :
we all know that in the uk water is really hard.
To get rid of all the limescale you can get, grab a freezer bag and fill it with baking soda and white vinegar (again, yes!).
Attach it to your shower head with an elastic band and turn on the water to fill it up a little.
Leave it to rest all night!
Head over to our Instagram and Facebook profile for more inspiration.
Not sure which water system you have? Contact our customer service team on 01959 560010, chat to one of our advisors on Live Chat or follow this link.
- Concealment: Concealed
- Outlet: Single Outlet - fixed head
- Range: Aspire
- Shower Type: Mixer
Our showers are sent via DPD courier and normally delivered next working day as long as your order is placed by 1pm. Shower spares are sent via Royal Mail and you should expect your spares order to be delivered within 2-3 days working days. For a UK Mainland guaranteed delivery service, a flat rate fee of £7.00 is available for showers & spares providing that your order is placed before 1pm Monday - Friday via our contact centre team on 01959 560010. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday (the next working day).