The Aqualisa Guarantee
During the guarantee period, Aqualisa guarantees its products against any defect in materials or worksmanship from the date of purchase.
If your shower develops a fault either in or out of the guarantee period please contact us. You can do this by email or by phone on: 01959 560010.
But, before getting in touch check out the FAQs below - you may find the answer to your question there.
If you don't use your Thermo shower very often, it is advisable to reqularly move the temperature control lever from full hot to full cold, to activate the internal cleaning mechanisms. This will help maintain a good water flow and temperature control.
If at a later date the performance of your shower declines, consult the installation/user instructions leaflet to see whether simple home maintenance is required. If this is insufficient to resolve the difficulty please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Helpline 01959 560010 to talk it through, request service under the guarantee if applicable, or if the product is out of guarantee take advantage of our comprehensive After-Sales service.
All Aqualisa shower products should be cleaned using only a soft cloth and washing up liquid.
DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS.
You can register your product online by clicking this link.
If our showering and bathing products are shown during the guarantee period (see details below) to have defects arising from faulty design, materials or workmanship, we will either repair or replace any defective components free of charge. These parts do not have additional cover but are covered for the unexipred period of the original product warranty.
If when you first use your shower it doesn’t work properly, contact your installer to check that installation and commissioning are satisfactory and in accordance with the instructions in the installation/user instructions leaflet.
We are on-hand to offer you or your installer any advice you may need.
If you cannot resolve the difficulty, simply contact our Customer Helpline by email on email@example.com. We will give you every assistance, and if necessary arrange for our service engineer to visit.
Yes, this guarantee does not include any damage or defects arising as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Wilful damage
- Negligence or misuse or use other than for normal domestic * purposes or use in abnormal conditions
- Failure to follow instructions whether in installation or operation
- Careless handling
- Modifications or alterations or servicing or repair other than by an authorised Aqualisa Service Engineer.
This guarantee is only valid and enforceable for equipment purchased and used exclusively in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
* non-domestic application i.e. sports clubs, leisure centres, hotels and business premises.
In the event of a product fault please contact Aqualisa customer service department on: 01959 560010. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase to hand.
Within the guarantee period we will resolve defects, by repairing or replacing any defective components free of charge. After such components have been repaired or replaced, these parts do not have an additional cover but are covered for the unexpired period of the original product warranty.
See below for guarantee periods:
All shower heads and kits
|1 Year Any product used in non-domestic applications|
If your shower suffers a breakdown during the guarantee period you must:
a) have paid for the product in full and have a valid invoice specifying the sources and date of purchase
b) be the original purchaser of the product
You should also note:
- Aqualisa should be contacted in the first instance relating to in guarantee products. Reimbursements for replacement products and associated costs will not be made. This guarantee is additional to and does not affect your statutory rights.
- You will need to provide original proof of purchase to benefit from your guarantee. Please keep it safe together with the guarantee card that has been placed in the product box.
- To be free of charge, service work must only be undertaken by an approved Aqualisa Service Engineer.
- Service under this guarantee does not affect the expiry date. The guarantee on any exchanged parts or product ends when the normal product guarantee period expires.
Before you use your shower you should take the time to read and understand the operating and safety instructions in the installation/user instructions leaflet you receive with your shower.
To validate and register your Aqualisa guarantee simply complete and return the registration form provided with your shower or fill in the online guarantee registration.